Monday, April 20, 2015 | 1:30 p.m. ET
Join Cablefax for this free webinar on April 20, we’ll examine options available to operators of all shapes and sizes, and we’ll analyze the state of the marketplace and technology making IPTV a reality in 2015 and beyond.
It’s not a matter of if but when all cable operators will fully migrate to IP-based content delivery. And with consumers rapidly demanding more content choice both in the living room and on multiple devices, IPTV can simplify content delivery, cut costs, improve margins and ultimately future proof networks as content moves to the cloud.
During this introspective webinar, you’ll learn:
- How cable operators of all sizes can migrate to the cloud and IPTV without overspending.
- The best path forward to implementing technology that lets customers access everything easily, including OTT options.
- How content rights and DRM factor into the transition to IP-based video.
- What IP video strategies and options are taking hold in the marketplace.
- About real-world case studies that could help inform your own IP-video decisions.
- What options work best for Tier 2 providers on tight budgets.
- And much more!
Director of Business Development
Principal Architect, IP Video Technologies
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Diana Rojas at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1619.