How to Turn Audience Involvement Into Profit – Participation TV 2.0
$299 per site – Recently Reduced!
As cable networks take audience interaction to the next level with Participation TV, they’re moving well beyond the early days of tallying votes for reality competitions.
Participation TV 2.0 is about leveraging audience engagement to shape storylines, integrate advertising and involve audiences in every aspect of show development—often in real time. It’s an exciting behavior shift that not only invests audiences in their favorite programs like never before, but also drives even greater tune-in, discovery, peer advocacy and overall social pressure to watch. Higher ratings can result. And that means greater ad revenue—both in terms of traditional spots and brand integration tied to the very audience participation driving those eyeballs.
At Cablefax’s webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Leverage participation to supercharge audience engagement.
- Ensure that participation exploits multiple platforms and devices.
- Fine tune general participation principles for your own unique situation.
- Maintain brand excitement over long periods as participants jostle for influence.
- Attract advertisers and brands interested in sponsoring participatory campaigns.
- Measure ROI to determine which Participation TV tactics are working best.
- Master promotional techniques designed to boost effectiveness and reach.
- Transform participants into advocates who can attract even more audience.
- Avoid rookie mistakes that could derail your Participation TV efforts.
- Tailor campaigns for various demographics and show audiences.
Join as we discuss these issues and get your questions answered during this must-attend Cablefax webinar!
Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Executive Officer
SVP, Emerging Media
Bravo and Oxygen
|How Does the Webinar Work?|
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware – a dial-up connection will work fine.
One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
|What Equipment Do I Need?|
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024×768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
Return to top
($299 per site)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
*Cablefax does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.