VBrick Systems has received an order from the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in Washington D.C. for a complete enterprise-class system for distributing live and on-demand IP Video over the FTC’s LAN and WAN networks.??
There are five functions performed by the video streaming platform VBrick is delivering to the FTC:
- Digitize and compress video and rich media presentation content
- Transport live and on-demand video streams across the FTC’s IP network
- Record, store and playback video from a centralized server
- Stream live and recorded video content to desktops
- Manage the entire system and end user experience through a unified portal
VBrick’s video communications solutions are implemented throughout all branches of the U.S. military, all U.S. military academies, and over 100 of the 120 civilian agencies. Civilian applications include event broadcasts, personnel training, and news distribution.