Sandvine has launched the Traffic Management Dashboard, the latest addition to its Network Analytics product. The Traffic Management Dashboard enables Internet service providers to monitor congestion of network resources at a granular level and to respond appropriately to ensure a quality subscriber experience.
Closely integrated with Sandvine’s Fairshare Traffic Management product, the Traffic Management Dashboard also provides a Capacity Planning Calculator, which lets service providers optimize capacity investments while protecting the subscriber experience.
Benefits of the new Traffic Management Dashboard include:
- Resource Analysis: Examine resource utilization and congestion, and monitor a ‘watch list’ of heavily-loaded network elements;
- Network Analysis: Investigate and compare utilization metrics across the network to quantify the operational impact of congestion;
- Fairshare Analysis: Audit the Sandvine Fairshare Traffic Management policies to understand the frequency and positive impact of management events;
- Subscriber Persona: Discover the factors behind subscriber consumption and explore subscriber behavior through granular segmentation;
- Capacity Planning Calculator: Leverage real network data and financial modeling to optimize capacity expansion decisions.