Ensequence and Zeitera are integrating their products to enable programmers and advertisers to create interactive applications running on smartphones and tablets that are synchronized with content on the TV screen.
The Ensequence integration with Zeitera enables programmers and advertisers to use the Ensequence iTV Manager interactive platform to create synchronized and immersive two-screen experiences for TV shows and commercials. Automatic Content Recognition (ACR)-enabled applications on companion devices including smartphones and tablets help networks and advertisers create more engaging viewing experiences.
Examples of synchronized second screen interactive ACR applications include:
- Social networking check-in and discussion
- Voting, polling and RFI (Request for Information) experiences
- Behind the scenes content delivery to the second screen
- Coupon services for brand marketers
- Branded Product Placement and Television Commerce (“T-Commerce”)
- Program discovery and recommendation
- Advertisement enhancement, extended viewing and measurement
The companies have integrated the Ensequence iTV Manager interactive platform with the Zeitera Vvid Content Identification System. The Ensequence iTV Manager platform scales interactive content across cable, satellite, telco and connected devices. Zeitera’s Vvid Content ID system is an audio and video fingerprinting system for the development of synchronized interactive TV content using ACR technology.