Affinegy, a Texas-based supplier of service-enablement and network-management software solutions for the home, now owns Sagemcom’s TR-069 ACS Solutions business.
Financial details were not disclosed.??
Here’s how the deal affects Affinegy:?
• Grows its team by 40 percent and adds two new locations – an engineering?and business operations group in Dallas and a customer-support, quality-assurance and interoperability-testing group in Poland.?
• Acquires new products, including Subscriber Manager and FrontLine, that provide a scalable, redundant, carrier-grade TR-069 Auto Configuration Server (ACS).?
• Obtains for the company five associated patents.?
• Gains customers in Europe, Africa, Japan, Asia and Central/South America.??
The acquired solutions are immediately available within the Affinegy?Portal Platform as:
• Operations Portal (formerly Subscriber Manager TR-069 ACS)?• Care Portal (integrating interactive TR-069 management from FrontLine into Affinegy’s Care Portal)
• Home Portal?
According to Affinegy, its Portal Platform “provides a modular and flexible solution?that serves all phases of the Connected Home lifecycle from auto-provisioning, management and self-care to maintenance for IP video, voice, data, and other services. It supports a variety of devices including set-top boxes, eMTAs, advanced wireless gateways, routers, NAS units, and femtocell and LTE devices.”?