:: Cablefax Daily: What the industry reads first ::
Every business day for more than 26 years, Cablefax Daily has been the industry’s must-read, daily insider summary of the latest cable industry news and business activity that you need.
Cablefax Daily provides you with each day’s vital business insights. What you read is exclusive content, ferreted out and written by the most experienced journalists working in the industry today. With their constant communication with a vast network of key contacts and the industry movers-and-shakers, our editorial team provides you with the latest on:
- Program and network ratings—what’s on top, what’s slipping and sliding, and why
- Wheeling and Dealing—we help you keep your eye on what’s important, and who comes out on top in the new deals, developments and power plays
- The intersection of digital and social media, technology and multiplatform distribution—and who’s got the next big idea… plus, how the FCC will get involved
- Breaking business, finance, M&A results—implications for ALL parties involved
- Broadband adoption—how fast and how far, and the best-suited platforms
- People and Executives—where are they moving and who are the rising stars
You’ll also get exclusive columns containing thoughtful opinions on the state of the industry, commentary on advertising, competition, operations regulations and courts, subscriber-only news alerts and access to Cablefax Daily archives, research and data on www.cablefaxdaily.com.
• Cablefax Daily | Corporate Subscription:
Multi-user and site license subscriptions are also available. Please contact Laurie Hofmann for custom pricing:
301-354-1796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Money-Back Guarantee:
If you are ever dissatisfied with your subscription, you may cancel at any time and receive a refund for all undelivered issues.
Group and Corporate Subscriptions
With all that is happening in this fluid and dynamic industry, this daily update is simply a must-read for everyone in the organization. We have a long history — and a very deep reach — within the cable industry giving us an insider’s ability to cover this changing business. Only Cablefax Daily has the unique ability to provide you with the core information you need on a daily basis.
Cablefax Daily group and corporate subscriptions offer discount pricing and custom services that allow all members of your organization or a select group to get their own copy of Cablefax Daily delivered to their email inbox as soon as it is released.
A group or corporate subscription to Cablefax Daily offers you:
* The ability to post issues on a corporate intranet.
* Significant savings discounts off single subscription rate.
* Puts the Daily in the hands of your key executives as soon as it is released.
* Keeps you in compliance with copyright law.
* Online access to Cablefax Daily searchable database of articles and case studies from 1996 to present.
For more information or custom pricing, please contact Laurie Hofmann at: 301-354-1796 or email@example.com.