|Final Deadline: December 18|
|Event: March 8, 2016|
Cablefax’s Digital Awards is the industry’s top honor in the digital space, recognizing outstanding websites and digital initiatives among cable programmers, operators, and industry partners.
The Cablefax Digital Awards will also salute the cable executives behind the scenes who make these digital initiatives shine. The awards are presented by the most trusted information source in cable: Cablefax Daily and Cablefax: The Magazine.
The winners and honorable mentions will be saluted during at an awards event on March 8, 2016. Several awards may be given in each category to recognize the different goals and challenges between independent operators and larger operators, small and large networks.
The Cablefax Digital Awards are open to all cable operators, cable programmers, associations and tech suppliers.
Eligibility Period for Campaign Categories:
To be eligible, the site, program or campaign must have been active (either in part or full) over the last 12 calendar months (between December 1, 2014 and December 1, 2015). Some of the work must have occurred during this time, but it’s not necessary for it to have been completed during the eligibility period. Your campaign/program can still be in progress in 2015 and beyond.
Eligibility Period for People Categories:
The achievements must have taken place in the past 12 months.
How To Enter People Categories:
(Please enter online or mail your entries and supporting material)
Please provide a 3-page (not to exceed 2,000 words) summary of the digital media executives achievements related to the award category he or she being entered into. Also include a brief career bio and any supporting materials, such as testimonials, news coverage, etc. Be sure to justify why this person deserves an award with tangible examples, ie sales goals met; traffic increase due to improved editorial content, etc.
Information For All Categories:
At the beginning of your 2–3 page synopsis, include the following information for all categories:
- Category entered
- Title of entry
- Key contact for entry
- Organization submitting entry
Supporting Materials For All Categories May Include:
- Video Links
- Print-outs of Web pages
When You Mail Your Entry, Send:
- Three copies of our entry form (per category entered)
- Three copies of your synopsis (per category entered)
- Three sets of supporting materials (per category entered)
Questions: Please contact Mary-Lou french at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-354-1851.
General and Campaign Categories
- Ad/Series of Ads
- App (for Smartphone)
- App (for Tablet)
- Authenticated Content Marketing Campaign
- Best Visual Design
- Best Website Navigation
- Blog or Series of Blogs
- Online Community
- Contest/Online Games
- Digital Agency of the Year
- Digital Marketing Campaign
- Digital PR Campaign
- Editorial Excellence
- Facebook Campaign
- Mobile Marketing Campaign
- Online Newsroom
- Online Store/Merchandizing
- Original Content
- Podcast or Videocast
- Social Good Campaign
- Social Media Campaign
- Supplemental Web Content
- Use of Facebook
- Use of Pinterest
- Use of Twitter
- Use of Video/Moving Image
- Web Site Design
- Web Site Redesign
- Digital Executive of the Year
- Digital Team of the Year
- Digital Rookie of the Year
- Social Media Dream Team
- Social Media Marketer of the Year
- Data Scientist of the Year
- Online Community Facilitator
- Community Editor
- Web Content Director
- Other (please enter an executive who is successfully leading your organization’s digital initiatives)
- Cable Network – Small and Mid-Size (Fewer than 50mln subs)
- Cable Network – Large (More than 50mln subs)
- Cable Operator
- Official Show Website
- Regional/Local Programmers
- Technology Partners
- Best Content Marketing/PR
- Best Portal Site (Distributor)
- Best Portal Site (Programmer)
- Best TV Everywhere/Authentications App (Operator)
- Best TV Everywhere/Authentication App (Programmer)
- Best TV Everywhere Technology (Vendor)
How to Enter
How To Enter Campaign Categories:
(Please enter online)
For each entry, provide:
- Goals & Objectives of Campaign/Initiative
- Budget (all budget information is strictly confidential)
- Time Period of Campaign/Initiative
- Target Audience
- Evaluation of Success/Results/ROI
Final Entry Deadline: December 18, 2015
All entries must be submitted by Friday, December 11, 2015. Entries submitted between December 12 and December 18, 2015, please add a $230 late fee per entry. Finalists will be honored in Spring 2016 in New York City.
The price of each primary entry is $350. If you submit the same entry into multiple categories, the additional fee is $230 per category. Late entry surcharge of $230 per entry. Payment in full must accompany the entry. Entry fees are not refundable. Multiple Entries are accepted and encouraged. A single entry can be entered into one or more categories. Please follow the “How to Enter” instructions above for each additional category you will be entering.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are the entries judged?
Entries are judged by the staff of Cablefax Daily and Cablefax: The Magazine. We evaluate your entry based on the criteria listed in this awards program, including quality of website, originality, creativity and success. The “people” awards are judged on outstanding work behind the scenes.
- Who is eligible to win an award?
The Cablefax Digital Awards are open to all cable programmers (independent and networks), operators and cable sssociations. Additionally, PR, marketing and publicity firms and other show partners are eligible to compete on behalf of a cable client.
- How do I increase my chances of winning an award?
By providing a succinct summary, video clips, testimonials and other supporting material.
- When will I be notified about the status of my entry?
You will be contacted by Cablefax staff regarding the status of your entry only if you are named a finalist in the awards program.
- Is this awards program affiliated with any industry organizations?
The Cablefax Digital Awards is an independent competition unaffiliated with any other cable organization. Your entries are held in strict confidence by the judges and Cablefax.
Please contact Mary-Lou french at email@example.com.