Capitalizing on HDR: How High Dynamic Range Could Fuel 4K Strategies in 2017
Available On-Demand | Tuesday, February 7, 2017 @1:30 ET
Join Cablefax for an introspective Webinar that will dig into the pay TV industry’s race to roll out 4K and HDR to consumers in 2017 and beyond.
The Consumer Technology Association predicts 4K UHD display shipments are expected to increase 105% in 2016, leaving consumers to wonder where all that next-generation video is hiding.
We’ll discuss lessons learned and leading practices from 4K launch, reasons behind the major HDR push, as well as challenges and opportunities ahead. Speakers will also offer their predictions on what 2017 means for 4K and HDR.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What’s on the horizon from operators in terms of moving to HDR/4K.
- How 4K/HDR will shape content delivery and the viewer experience in 2017.
- Drivers/challenges to adoption in 2017 and beyond.
- Cloud infrastructure and other technology supporting 4K/HDR delivery.
- How the roll out of 4K/HDR will affect consumer adoption.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Alex Virden ; 301-354-1619.