Communications Technology and sponsor Texas Instruments held a panel discussion — DOCSIS 3.0: Offense or Defense? — at the 2007 Cable Show in Las Vegas offering a technical overview of DOCSIS 3.0 including roadmaps and business plans on how cable operators are implementing it.
Don’t miss the panel’s DOCSIS 3.0 insights from Steve Craddock, Comcast’s SVP of new media strategy; Jay Rolls, Cox Communications‘ VP of technology; Doug Semon, VP of technologies and standards for Time Warner Cable; and Peter Percosan, executive director of broadband strategy, Texas Instruments; with panel moderator, Communications Technology editor Jonathan Tombes.
Producer: Jonathan Tombes
Editor: Christine Hardtman
Video shot by Crews Control
• Dawn of DOCSIS 3.0 (CableWorld, June 18, 2007)
• DOCSIS 3.0: There’s a Reason for the Bronze Age (CT, May 10, 2007)
• CableLabs Announces Tiered Test Program for DOCSIS 3.0 (CT, Apr. 16, 2007)
• Migrating Your Network to DOCSIS 3.0 (CT, Feb. 5, 2007)
• Heading for DOCSIS 3.0 (CT, Dec. 1, 2006)
• The Road to DOCSIS 3.0 (CT, Dec. 1, 2006)