Verizon Wireless and Novatel Wireless have announced that the MiFi 4510L LTE Mobile Hotspot that runs on the Verizon Wireless 4G network is available online.
The MiFi 4510L allows businesses and consumers to create a personal Wi-Fi cloud capable of sharing the high-speed Internet connectivity of the Verizon Wireless LTE and 3G Mobile Broadband with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously.
Key features of the MiFi 4510L:
- 4G–customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage areas
- Backward compatible with the Verizon Wireless 3G network
- Simple one-touch connectivity
- Intuitive eInk display with status indicators
- Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2 and VPN pass-through support
- Supports Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems
- Advanced integrated antenna technology
- Battery: up to 5 hours usage
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11b/g/n