Suddenlink and TiVo have launched the TiVo Premiere DVR from Suddenlink in Lubbock and Midland, Texas.?
“We will roll out the TiVo Premiere solution to our customers in Lubbock and Midland, first, and plan to expand to additional markets in 2011,” said Jerry Kent, Suddenlink’s chairman and CEO, in a statement.
The TiVo Premiere from Suddenlink includes the following features:
- ?VOD and Music Library: Offers access to thousands of hours of video from Suddenlink’s VOD library, including 500 high-definition titles, as well as broadband content options such as YouTube and Pandora.
- ?Integrated search: Scans across all channels and sources, including TV, VOD, and available online content, to help find what customers want to watch.
- ?Web applications: Allows customers to access local news, sports and weather, as well as Facebook and Twitter updates, from the TV.
- ?Automatic recordings: Records favorite shows each week with Season Pass recordings on the TiVo Premiere. In addition, WishList searches will find and record suggested programs based on customer interests.
- ?Remote scheduling: Search and schedule recordings from the Web or from a mobile phone.
- ?TiVoToGo transfers: Transfer photos and movies from a personal computer to the TiVo Premiere, for viewing on the TV set; or from the TiVo Premiere to a laptop, media device, or smart phone, for viewing outside the home.?
- Multi-room viewing: Record a show on one TiVo Premiere and watch it on another in the same home.?
- Control live TV: Allows pause, rewind, slow-motion, and instant replay functions from live TV.
- ?Content storage: Records up to 45 hours of high-definition (HD) programming or up to 400 hours of standard-definition programming – equivalent to more than 16 days of content.?
- Full HD support: Offers full support for 1080p and 1080i HD formats.