Now that the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Rural Utilities Service (RUS) agency has given “RUS Acceptance” status to Harmonic’s line of video encoding, stream processing, edgeQAM, video-on-demand and cable access solutions, rural communications companies now can buy the company’s gear with funds obtained through RUS grants or low-interest loans.
The RUS program helps U.S. communications operators in developing, planning and financing the construction of broadband communications by providing financial grants in rural, economically challenged communities where services currently don’t exist.
Acceptance was based on the company’s compliance with RUS requirements, customer satisfaction and industry standards.
- ProView video decoder products
- Electra and Ion video encoding solutions
- ProStream stream processing platform
- HLP 4800 and HLP 1000 high-density broadband platforms
- PWRBlazer outdoor optical nodes
- PWRLink family of 1310 nm DFB laser transmitter modules
- SUPRALink, METROLink and MAXLink 1550 nm DWDM transmitters
- StreamLiner 3000 video streaming servers
- NSG 9000 universal edgeQAM
- Direct-2-Edge IPTV-over-coax system
- CLEARcut offline content preparation solution
- LIVEcut real-time content preparation solution
- MediaPrism Convergence Suite
- Armada intelligent asset manager
- IRIS video quality of service (QoS) software suite
- NMX Digital Services Manager