The SCTE is seeking proposals for educational, learning and development (L&D), and human performance improvement-related topics to be presented at its 2009 Conference on Broadband Learning & Development (CBL&D), which is set for Oct. 27 in Denver.
Proposals addressing the specific topics described in the CBL&D Call for Papers will be given priority. The Call for Papers can be accessed at www.scte.org. The deadline to submit proposals is June 12.
The SCTE CBL&D Program Subcommittee is particularly interested in proposals that address topics affecting today’s L&D challenges relating specifically to the cable telecommunications industry. Preferred topics for 2009 are:
• Web 2.0 Technologies in Learning & Development
• Technical Competence
• Measuring Impact on Performance
• Time-Reducing Methodologies
• Field Technician Career Path
• Maximizing Your Learning Management System (LMS)
• Supervisor Development
• Professional Online Community of Practice