Ruckus Wireless has expanded its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) operations with the appointment of seven industry executives to its European team:
- Michael Paparella, Regional Sales Director for Southern Europe
- Vincent Larue, Regional Technical Director for Southern Europe
- Bryan Hall, Regional Sales Director for UK&I
- Graham Owen, Regional Sales Manager for the Middle East
- Michael Fletcher, Regional Sales Manager for Africa
- Robert Krumm, Regional Technical Manager for Africa
- Arnaud Le hung, Director of EMEA Marketing
The strategic appointment of these senior level additions reflects the growth of Wi-Fi within European markets driven by the migration to higher speed 802.11n technology and the continued demand for smarter Wi-Fi to meet new enterprise and carrier requirements for longer range, highly reliable and multimedia-ready wireless, as well as to provide solutions that meet the expectations of the market when it comes to 3G data offload.
Since 2006, Ruckus Wireless has realized a 50-fold growth in revenue in the EMEA region with over one million Smart Wi-Fi units shipped into EMEA across all product lines. In the most recent quarter, new 802.11n technology represented 73 percent of AP unit shipments.