The Business Video Expo, set for Feb. 2-4 at the Miami Beach Convention Center, is featuring a number of sessions aimed at providing a one-stop shop for executives who want to leverage online video “to build business benefit for their organizations.”
This new event, collocated this year with ITEXPO, includes such sponsors as Adobe, Accordent, Kontiki, BT Conferencing, Microsoft, Kaltura, Telestream, Ignite Technologies, Globecomm, MediaPlatform and OpenTok.
Aaron McCormack, CEO at BT Conferencing, is delivering a keynote address at ITEXPO discussing how collaboration services and multimedia Webcasting solutions can increase productivity, enhance the corporate meeting culture, and save time and money while creating a more environmentally friendly workplace.
The conference agenda has sessions focusing on:
- Key Trends in Business Video Adoption
- Business Video Thought Leaders
- Capitalizing on the “Video Everywhere” Revolution (how to edit and enhance the quality of video captured by cameraphones and other handheld recording devices)
- Live Video and the Changing Face of Business Communications (how video and telepresence solutions are enabling video communications at the desktop level)
- Online Video and Marketing Innovation (how companies are improving customer relationships by using video to deliver product information and to provide customer support)
- Strategies for Boosting Network Capacity to Manage Video Sprawl (insights from experts and end users about strategies for managing video growth in enterprise communications, detailing how corporate networks must evolve to meet growing traffic demands. Opportunities in Mobile Video (real-world implementations of wireless solutions being deployed in today’s marketplace, including apps for iPads, iPods, Android, etc.)
- Social Media and Search Engine Strategies for Business Video (attendees will learn how to present video clips in a way that maximizes search-engine rankings while simplifying the process of sharing video via such social-media venues as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Extending the Reach of Video with YouTube in the Enterprise (the technical issues for enabling desktop video publishing plus the pros and cons of video publishing at the enterprise level)
For more information, click here