The Cable Center today announced that six industry leaders have been elected to The Cable Hall of Fame Class of 2012. The honorees will be inducted during the annual Cable Hall of Fame Celebration, held in conjunction with Cable Connection–Spring, a week of cable industry events, including the NCTA Cable Show, in Boston May 21-23, 2012.
The new honorees are:
- Ann Carlsen, Founder and CEO, Carlsen Resources, Inc.
- Leo Hindery, Jr., Managing Partner, InterMedia Partners
- Larry King, Former Host of Larry King Live, Host of Larry King Specials, CNN
- Debra L. Lee, Chairman and CEO, BET Networks
- H.F. “Gerry” Lenfest, President and CEO, The Lenfest Group
- Phil Lind, Vice Chairman, Rogers Communications, Inc.
The honorees were chosen based on their outstanding achievements and contributions to the cable industry. The 2012 Cable Hall of Fame selection committee was chaired by Abbe Raven, president and CEO of A&E Networks, and a 2010 Cable Hall of Fame Inductee. Since 1998, 90 men and women have been inducted into the Cable Hall of Fame.