DIRECTV has launched whole-home DVR service, currently available to DIRECTV customers nationwide. With the new multi-room service, customers are able to share recorded programs on any TV in the home, begin a program in one room and finish it in another, and access DIRECTV’s DVR technology on non-DVR HD receivers.
The DIRECTV Whole-Home DVR service eliminates the need for multiple HD DVRs by allowing customers to record and watch their favorite shows in up to 15 rooms in their home with a single HD DVR.
The DIRECTV Whole-Home DVR service is available for $3 per month and provides customers with features such as:
- Access to a single, combined playlist of all of their recorded programs on any connected TV in the home,
- DVR controls in every room, including record, delete, pause and rewind functionality,
- Stop a recorded show in one room and continue watching in a different room,
- Manage DVR playlist from any connected room,
- Set separate parental controls for each TV,
- Watch recorded shows in HD in any connected room.