Cox Business has launched Cox Business Security Suite, to be powered by McAfee SAAS security technology. Cox Business Security Suite is available now in Roanoke and Hampton Roads, both part of Cox’s Virginia market. The company plans to extend the product to additional markets in 2010.
The total protection solution is a free service for Cox Business Internet subscribers.
Cox Business Security Suite includes:
- McAfee Site Advisor technology, a website safety advisor that uses simple color codes to identify risky websites so users can safely surf the Web and transact online
- Anti-virus, anti-phishing, anti-spyware software
- SAAS provides automatic updates and upgrades
- Firewall and identify theft protection
- Centralized Web-based management in the SecurityCenter console enables ease for IT administrators and office supervisors
- Customizable installations, reports and automatic updates.
Customers will receive between two and 10 licenses, based on their high-speed data tier package. If needed, a Cox Business data customer can purchase additional licenses in packages of 5, 10, 15 and 25.