Cox Business Security Suite service has been extended to Cox Business Internet subscribers in its Kansas, Las Vegas and San Diego markets.
Cox Business Security Suite is free to Cox Business Internet subscribers and is powered by McAfee SAAS security technology to safeguard business software and data.
Security Suite includes:
- McAfee Site Advisor technology, a website safety advisor that uses simple color codes to identify risky websites so users can safely surf the Web and transact online
- Anti-virus, anti-phishing, anti-spyware software
- SAAS provides automatic updates and upgrades
- Firewall and identify theft protection
- Centralized Web-based management in the SecurityCenter console enables ease for IT administrators and office supervisors
- Customizable installations, reports and automatic updates
Customers will receive between two and 10 licenses, based on their high-speed data tier package. If needed, a Cox Business data customer can purchase additional licenses in packages of 5, 10, 15 and 25.
Cox Business Security Suite was launched earlier this year in Cox’s Virginia market, and the company plans to extend the service to additional markets throughout 2010.?