Timed to coincide with Internet Safety Month, Comcast has launched a new desktop application, called the Constant Guard Protection Suite. Valued at $360, the service is free for Xfinity Internet customers and is intended to help customers secure their personal and financial information from cyber criminals.?
The application serves as a simple way to access all of Comcast’s online security resources including Norton Security Suite, a Secure Backup & Share service as well as the new Identity Guard identity theft protection service.
Once downloaded and installed on a home computer, the Constant Guard Protection Suite helps:
- Protect against malicious software designed to steal passwords and online account information;
- Secure passwords and conveniently remember them for you;
- Provide one-click secure login to banks, shopping Web sites and online accounts;
- Protect credit cards when used online; and
- Conceal keystrokes of what you type online thereby shielding personal and financial information from being copied or stolen.?