CenturyLink has introduced two new Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services for business customers in Ohio.
CenturyLink Hosted VoIP and CenturyLink Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking allow companies to access advanced features that enhance connectivity and mobility in the workplace.
CenturyLink Hosted VoIP:
- CenturyLink manages the service and provides all future upgrades and maintenance;
- One connection from a single provider for both voice and data with no need to purchase or manage a premise-based PBX;
- Full access to advanced IP-based call management features and online management via Web-based portals.
CenturyLink SIP Trunking:
- Convergence of voice and data traffic on a single connection to lowers costs and the need for IT resources;
- Ability to keep existing phone system and network infrastructure;
- Freedom to manage your own PBX while maximizing advanced features.