Aurora Networks plans to showcase a full array of its products at October’s SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2009 in Denver. The company will also participate in the SCTE Green Pavilion.
Aurora Networks’ displays at Expo will include:
- ??Go green with Fiber Deep – Designed to ensure successful green strategies for cable operators by reducing the number of actives and power supplies in the network.
- ?RFoG and RFPON – To enable cable operators to take advantage of FTTP architectures, incorporating unique components to overcome deployment limitations.
- ??NC2000 node platform – A segmentable, wall or cabinet mounting node platform incorporating Aurora’s digital return and virtual hub (VHub) technologies.
- ??Segmentation – Node segmentation is enabled by WDM technologies, such as CWDM, DWDM and LcWDM.
- ??Supporting cable’s cell tower backhaul opportunity – Solution to enable cable operators to build the technical foundation required for cell tower backhaul support.