ARRIS will demonstrate its video, data, and fixed and wireless voice solutions to Brazilian cable operators at the ABTA Cable Exhibition and Conference in Sao Paulo, Brazil, August 10-12.
Visitors to the ARRIS stand will see:
- Advanced Multi Wavelength Fiber solutions that provide additional network capacity, reduced headend footprint and energy efficiency with up to 32 wavelengths on a single fiber, plus the latest solutions for EPON and RFoG architectures.
- The ARRIS Fixed Mobile Convergence solution — which brings mobile voice, messaging and data services to the cable operator’s portfolio.
- The latest DOCSIS 3.0-based headend and customer premises devices for home and business customers, featuring the industry-leading C4 CMTS and the newest Touchstone voice and data modems and gateways.
- Advanced video encoding and decoding and 4:1 HD Compression capabilities
- A Next Generation multimedia home gateway based on the critically-acclaimed Moxi User Interface and set-top-box design
- Real-time, intelligent network, service and remote workforce management communications systems to minimize operational expenses.
Additionally, ARRIS engineers will deliver a technical presentation at the conference entitled: “Enabling Operators to Meet Consumer Demand for Converged Home Network and IP Content and Services.”