ARRIS to Demo in Beijing
By| March 3, 2010
ARRIS has announced its participation at this year’s CCBN show in Beijing, March 23-25.
ARRIS will display its wide range of DOCSIS 3.0 video, voice and high-speed data products, on demand video and advertising solutions, along with the network upgrade, system monitoring and back office tools that enable cable operators to support advanced services.
Highlights of the demonstrations to be presented are:
- The ARRIS ConvergeMedia Application Platform and XMS distribution platform.
- DOCSIS 3.0 wideband services capable of delivering in excess of 100 Mbps data speeds via the C4 CMTS and WBM 760 and TM722 Touchstone wideband voice and data modems. Also displayed will be the smaller, high density, chassis-based C4c CMTS.
- Advanced Video on Demand (VOD) and Switched Digital Video (SDV) applications with the ARRIS D5 Universal Edge QAM.
- VoIP solutions using the C4 CMTS and Touchstone wideband E-MTAs.
- The ARRIS ServAssure Advanced Assurance solution – an intelligent network management and planning software suite that collects and analyzes network performance data from CMTS and CPE devices.
- HFC access and transport solutions, including the ARRIS Converged Headend Platform; CORWave and CORWave II multi wavelength solutions; FTTMax RFoG and EPON fiber network solutions; Opti Max fully segmentable 1 GHz Nodes; and Flex Max 1 GHz amplifiers suited to optimizing bandwidth capacity and performance for the Chinese HFC market.