Arris will demonstrate its convergence-enabling portfolio of triple-play products at the IBC 2009 in Amsterdam, September 11-15.
Among the demonstrations at the ARRIS booth will be:
- The Arris ConvergeMedia Unified Video Delivery Platform, including linear and advanced advertising insertion, time-shifted TV and nPVR, and the ConvergeMedia Distribution platforms – the MDX Video Distribution Switch developed by Verivue and the XMS Origin Server. Arris will present an MHP solution for European cable operators as well as an IPTV solution for telco operators.
- Arris and OpenTV will jointly demonstrate their next generation linear TV ad platform.
- The D5 Universal Edge QAM for distributing on demand content in an HFC system will be on display.
- The Arris end-to-end DOCSIS 3.0 IP variable bit rate video delivery system, which consists of the next generation MDX VBR VOD server, the DOCSIS 3.0 C4 CMTS, capable of bonding multiple downstream channels into one high speed broadband connection, and an in-home cable router/modem.
- DOCSIS 3.0 broadband access solutions, including the C4 CMTS and C4c compact CMTS, Touchstone wideband modems and E-MTAs, as well as Incognito provisioning.
- WorkAssure and ServAssure network, service and workforce assurance solutions.
- Arris CHP Max Converged Headend Platform, CORWave II 1 GHz capacity multiplying transmitters, Opti Max fiber deep nodes, FlexMax amplifiers, as well as FTTMax 1000 RFoG Optical Network Units.