ARRIS will demonstrate its expanding portfolio of broadband products and solutions at the NCTA’s Cable Show 2010 in Los Angeles, May 11-13. Among the demonstrations at the ARRIS booth will be:
- The ARRIS Whole Home entertainment and information media experience.
- 3DTV, interactive applications, advanced encoding, decoding and compression capabilities.
- The ConvergeMedia Unified Video Delivery Platform and Three Screen vision which delivers content to any device at any time, as well as enabling advanced and linear advertising insertion.
- DOCSIS 3.0 broadband solutions which support tomorrow’s IP video networks.
- The new 1 GHz-capable CHP CORWave Dual Density Forward Transmitter, which reduces physical footprint by 50 percent, reduces power consumption, preserves fiber assets and enables multiple services.
- WorkAssure and ServAssure network and remote workforce assurance solutions that simplify the delivery and management of complex services while driving down operational costs.
- Wireless & Fixed Mobile Convergence products that support the evolution of today’s HFC telephony services towards convergence and the introduction of mobile voice services.
- The ARRIS Moxi whole home DVR solution will be displayed in two areas within the NCTA’s “My World” Exhibit.