ARRIS will again participate in the Canitec Conference and Exhibition, May 25-27, in Puebla, Mexico. ARRIS will target cable operators with its wideband video, voice, high-speed data, and wireless solutions.
On display at the ARRIS booth will be:
- The ARRIS Whole Home Solution, which delivers 6-tuner, multi-room HD DVR capability, broadcast and Internet content, media sharing, home networking, carrier grade voice and DOCSIS 3.0 high speed data service.
- Multi-Screen solutions that allow customers to get all their entertainment and information delivered to their device of choice with integrated, targeted linear and time-shifted advertising insertion.
- The ARRIS Wideband high speed data platform, consisting of the C4 CMTS with 32 Downstream card, with its support for increased bandwidth per service group and hitless failover, plus a selection of Touchstone multi-line DOCSIS 3.0 data and voice modems.
- ServAssure Network management solutions that proactively address triple-play outage management and conduct real-time trouble-shooting, and WorkAssure Workforce management solutions.
- ARRIS advanced optical solutions including the CHP Headend Platform, CORWave and CORWave II multi wavelength transmitters, which reduce space and energy requirements, as well as fiber solutions including RFoG for video, voice and data, and EPON for high speed data business services.
- Advanced video processing and transport solutions, including the ARRIS VIPr transcoding platform with HD compression, ad splicing and audio normalization features, adaptive bit rate encoding and packaging, and adaptive rate streaming for efficient video delivery to multiple display devices.
- Ruckus indoor and outdoor wireless solutions designed for cable business services, hospitality and residential customers.
- Fixed Mobile Convergence with a real-time demonstration of converged voice and data services on Android based handsets featuring ARRIS’ Convergence Client for Android. The demo includes seamless roaming and handover of live calls between cellular networks and the local Wi-Fi network as well as presence based simultaneous ring.