1. Showtime joined Tunes 4 the Troops to treat our troops abroad to DVDs of some of Showtime’s most popular series, including Dexter, Brotherhood and The Tudors. 16-year-old Kaylee Marie Radzyminski of Cleveland, Tenn., founded the project.
2. Enjoying booth time at The Independent Show in Monterey, Calif., are CableWorld’s Amy Abbey and Hallmark Channel talent Barry Bostwick.
3. On the eve of CTAM Summit, The Sportsman Channel and Safari Club International Foundation donated and cooked venison at the Central Union Mission in Washington, D.C., to feed the less fortunate. From left: TSC’s Mick Mantie, CM’s David Treadwell, Gene Rurka of SCIF, C. Michael Cooley of TSC, SCIF’s Steve Rulenge and Jeff Tooles of CM.
4. Celebrating at Showtime’s Weeds/Californication premiere in L.A. are Dexter’s Julie Benz (left) and Jennifer Carpenter flanking CEO Matt Blank.
5. Recalling their early days for interns during Comcast’s first Multicultural Intern Day Aug. 1 are EVP David Cohen (left) and Comcast founder Ralph Roberts.