Digital PR Guidebook Vol. 2
$399.00 per copy - Order your copy online or call 888-707-5814!
PR News' Digital PR Guidebook marks a huge departure from early struggles with digital communications and social media. The articles represent a mix of original PR News pieces and bylined columns from industry experts, speak to the development and implementation of some of the most advanced Web strategies to date. Whether it’s getting buy-in from senior management, measuring the impact of Twitter campaigns, identifying and engaging your most influential audiences online or managing a crisis in cyberspace, the topics addressed speak to all the challenges and opportunities faced by communicators in the digital age.
As a communications professional, you’ve always had the skills that exist at the heart of social media: engaging stakeholders, building relationships, ensuring transparency, protecting reputations and facilitating authentic conversations. This collection of strategies, tactics, checklists and research simply gives you a roadmap to guide your organization through its social media journey, and to come out with success stories that will endure for many communications evolutions and revolutions to come.
- Chapter 1: Digital Research and Planning
- Chapter 2: Digital Media Relations
- Chapter 3: Maximizing Twitter for PR
- Chapter 4: SEO/SEM & Writing for the Web
- Chapter 5: Web-Centric Internal Communications
- Chapter 6: IR & Financial Communications 2.0
- Chapter 7: Customer Relations Management Online
- Chapter 8: Digital Public Affairs
- Chapter 9: Online Crisis Communications
- Chapter 10: Reputation & Brand Management Online
- Chapter 11: Leveraging Online Video
- Chapter 12: Social Media Measurement
Our editors culled information from all corners of cyberspace — and from the minds of its top visionaries — to offer you and your team the most comprehensive roadmap of digital communications best practices and strategies. And no region — from social networks like Twitter and Facebbok to the mathematical jungle of new media measurement — will be left unexplored. We hope you enjoy the book! Order your copy online or call 888-707-5814!
PR News does not accept returns for any of the PR Press Guidebooks. All sales are final. If you receive a damaged or defective book, please contact the Client Services department at 888-707-5814; email@example.com for a replacement.