|Deadline: Nov. 3|
|Enter Online Today!|
If you answered yes to these questions, Cablefax is looking for you. The 2018 Tech Awards recognize the outstanding products, strategy, implementation and people in broadcast, cable and digital technology.
We’re casting a wide net in our search for the best technology in the industry. Third Parties are eligible to compete on behalf of a client; and the program is open to national and international entrants.
All areas of technology are encouraged to enter, including:
To be eligible, the tech must have been created between January 1, 2016 and October 1, 2017. Some of the work must have occurred during this time, but it’s not necessary for it to have been completed during the eligibility period.
Questions: Please contact Mary-Lou french at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-354-1851.
2018 Tech Awards Categories:
- The Best:
- Cloud Solution
- Commercial Service, Product or Software
- Connected TV/Smart TV Solution
- IoT Product or Service
- Home Automation/Security Product or Service
- OTT/SVOD Support Product or Service
- Smart TV Solution
- Sustainable Tech
- Residential Equipment (set-ops, gateways)
- Residential Software (tablets/smartphone apps)
- TV Everywhere/Authentication System
- Wireless/WiFi Solution
- New Product
- Tech Innovation
- Tech Partnership
- Technology Exhibit, Display or Stunt
- Advertising Campaign
- Public Relations Campaign
- Sales/Marketing Campaign
- Engineer of the Year
- Innovator of the Year (company)
- Rising Star
- R&D Team of the Year
- Tech Team of the Year
How to Enter
For each entry, provide:
- Brief summary that identifies objectives, intended audience, and any unique creative elements.
The entry deadline is October 27. Entries are accepted until Friday, November 3. For entries submitted between October 28 and November 3, 2017, please note a $150 late fee is added per entry. Finalists will be notified in 2018 and honored the spring in New York City.
Entry Fee Information:
The price of each primary entry is $325. If you submit the same entry into multiple categories, the additional fee is $215 per category.Payment in full must accompany the entry. Entry fees are not refundable. Multiple Entries are accepted and encouraged. A single entry can be entered into one or more categories.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are the entries judged?
We evaluate your entry based on the criteria listed in this awards program, including quality of website, originality, creativity and success.
- Who is eligible to win an award?
The annual Cablefax Tech Awards are open to all tech vendors, cable networks and MSOs. Additionally, PR, marketing and publicity firms and other show partners are eligible to compete on behalf of a cable client.
- How do I increase my chances of winning an award?
By providing a succinct summary, video clips, testimonials and other supporting material.
- When will I be notified about the status of my entry?
You will be contacted by Cablefax staff regarding the status of your entry only if you are named a finalist in the awards program.
- Is this awards program affiliated with any industry organizations?
The Cablefax Tech Awards are an independent competition unaffiliated with any other organization. Your entries are held in strict confidence by the judges and Cablefax.
To sponsor Cablefax’s Tech Awards, please contact Olivia Murray, email@example.com
Please contact Mary-Lou french at firstname.lastname@example.org.