$299 per site
In an unprecedented shakeup, powerful content giants HBO and CBS have announced they will offer OTT options to consumers even as they continue to play within the traditional TV ecosystem. Are we approaching an OTT tipping point that could forever alter the fragile TV ecosystem in 2015?
Join us for a year-end discussion about OTT and how traditional players could actually benefit from this shifting OTT landscape in 2015.
At Cablefax’s webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Assess OTT trends and understand the implications, whether you’re a programmer, distributor or vendor.
- Exploit the shifting landscape to benefit your business.
- Supercharge your own OTT strategy, figure out the industry pain points and determine how recent OTT deals could affect your bottom line.
- Understand the risks and benefits of going OTT—and whether the time is right to explore a partial or full OTT strategy.
As Charter CEO Tom Rutledge suggested during the MSO’s last earnings call, could OTT end up being good for the business rather than a harbinger of doom? Join as we discuss these issues and get your questions answered during this must-attend Cablefax webinar!
VP, Product Management, Clearleap
Head of Business Development, 1 Mainstream
|How Does the Webinar Work?|
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware – a dial-up connection will work fine.
One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
|What Equipment Do I Need?|
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024×768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
($299 per site)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Diana Rojas at email@example.com; 301-354-1619.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
*Cablefax does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.