|Deadline: Dec 1|
|Enter Online Today!|
Entries are now open for the annual Cablefax Digital Awards, honoring those people, shows, and networks who excel in digital content, marketing, advertising, social media, and online content.
Our team of judges is seeking the best innovative, engaging, interactive and creative digital content of the year in cable, broadcast and beyond. Honorees range from digital engagement campaigns – to individual and team excellence – to website development – to social media interaction – to mobile marketing.
All areas of digital are encouraged to enter, including:
Third Parties are eligible to compete on behalf of a client; the program is open to national and international entrants.
2017 Digital Awards Categories:
- Ad/Ad Series
- Content Marketing Campaign
- Digital Marketing Campaign
- Email Marketing Campaign
- Integrated Digital Marketing Campaign
- Influencer Campaign
- Most Measurable Campaign
- New Product or Launch
- Online Game/Gamification
- Social Good Campaign
- Social Media Campaign
- Content Marketing Team of the Year
- Digital Team of the Year
- Social Influencer of the Year
- Social Media Dream Team of the Year
- UX Designer of the Year
Best of the Web Awards
- Most Innovative Website Development
- Overall Website
- Network – Small and Mid-Size (Fewer than 50mln subs)
- Network – Large (More than 50mln subs)
- Official Show Website
- Regional/Local Programmers
- Technology Partners
- Website Design
- Website Redesign
- UX/UI Design
- Use of Live Streaming
- Live Event Coverage
- Original Content
- Online Short (scripted or unscripted)
- Podcast or Videocast
- TV Everywhere/Authentications App (Operator)
- TV Everywhere/Authentication App (Programmer)
- TV Everywhere Technology (Vendor)
- Use of Video/Moving Image
- Virtual Reality Content
- Blog or series of Blogs
- Editorial Excellence
- Fan Base Cultivation
- Interactive Brand Content
- Overall Social Presence
- Supplemental Web Content
- Sponsored Content
- Use of Facebook
- Use of Instagram
- Use of Snapchat
- Use of Twitter
- Use of Other Social Platform
- App for Smartphone
- App for Tablet
- Mobile Experience
- Mobile Marketing Campaign
How to Enter
For each entry, provide:
- Brief summary that identifies objectives, intended audience, and any unique creative elements (max: 100 words)
- Upload results, videos, data.
The entry deadline is December 1. Entries submitted between December 2 and December 8, 2017, please add a $230 late fee per entry. Finalists will be notified in 2018 and honored the spring in New York City.
Entry Fee Information:
The price of each primary entry is $325. If you submit the same entry into multiple categories, the additional fee is $230 per category. Payment in full must accompany the entry. Entry fees are not refundable. Multiple Entries are accepted and encouraged. A single entry can be entered into one or more categories.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are the entries judged?
We evaluate your entry based on the criteria listed in this awards program, including quality of website, originality, creativity and success.
- How do I increase my chances of winning an award?
By providing a succinct summary and other supporting material.
- When will I be notified about the status of my entry?
You will be contacted by Cablefax staff regarding the status of your entry only if you are named a finalist in the awards program.
- Is this awards program affiliated with any industry organizations?
The Cablefax Digital Awards is an independent competition unaffiliated with any other organization. Your entries are held in strict confidence by the judges and Cablefax.
Winners will be honored at a celebratory event in Spring 2018
Want to Sponsor the event?
Contact your sales rep: Olivia Murray
Contact us! We are available Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. ET
Mary-Lou French, 301-354-1851